curl-and-php

RE: Curl and Authorize.net

From: Matt Babineau <matt_at_criticalcode.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:56:34 -0400

I'm not sure but have you tried to take the 443 off the end of the url you
are psoting to? I also believe there is a special CURLOPT for SSL, you may
want to check php.net or zend.com for some examples.

Matt Babineau
www.criticalcode.com
e:: <mailto:matt_at_criticalcode.com> matt_at_criticalcode.com p:: 603.943.4237