curl-and-php

Re: Curl and Authorize.net

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 17:07:32 +0200 (CEST)

Have you read this: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html ?

> The only thing I can figure is that ipv6 does not work with PHP. (I have
> read that somewhere.)

You normally don't "accidentally" use ipv6.

> Only other interesting note: When I enter ³curl-config ‹version² at the
> command line, I actually get back ³libcurl 7.7.2², not the 7.10.1 as shown
> in the phpinfo.

That merely proves that you have two (or more) different curl installations,
and that your PATH includes a curl-config from an earlier installation than
the one your PHP installation uses.

> I understand that for PHP v. 4.3.0, I do need cURL v. 7.9.8 or better.
> Could there be some problem with this?

That's beyond me.