curl-and-php

Setting max number of simultaneous threads

From: Oliver Baden <obaden_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:05:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I need to set a hard limit to the maximum number of
simultaneous threads when making a cUrl-call.

I was looking for that command a while ago and as far
as I can remember also found it (somewhere) but forgot
to write it down....

There seems to be no documentation to this on the
haxx.se site so any help is welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Oliver Baden