curl-and-php

Re: Setting max number of simultaneous threads

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:12:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Oliver Baden wrote:

> I need to set a hard limit to the maximum number of simultaneous threads
> when making a cUrl-call.

curl doesn't use threads or impose any particular limit. Such limits are set
by the surrounding environment and operating system. You need to look
elsewhere for that info.

> I was looking for that command a while ago and as far as I can remember also
> found it (somewhere) but forgot to write it down....

Whatever that command was, it was not within curl.

> There seems to be no documentation to this on the haxx.se site so any help
> is welcome!

I don't see how this is a curl issue so I can't see why the curl site should
have this documented. Can you tell me I'm wrong?