curl-and-php

R: Has anyone gotten PHP/Curl/Windows 2003 to play together

From: Gaetano Giunta <giunta.gaetano_at_sea-aeroportimilano.it>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:40:40 +0200

Dunno if this can help at all, but I got php 4.3.2 on win 2003 server with IIS in cgi mode up and running without a problem.

To set it up:
- set up in the advanced IIS security the permission to run php.exe as a web app (NEW in 2003)
- set up .php files to be parsed by php.exe as cgi scripts in your web site
- copy the dlls from the php bundle in windows/system32
- configure php.ini to find extension dlls in the the correct dir (e.g. c:/php/extensions)

gaetano