curl-and-php

SSLKEY and SSLKEYPASSWD ?

From: Michael Archer <miar70_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:23:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've been looking at SSL client authentication too,
but I notice that some have mentioned the following
two curl options (SSLKEY and SSLKEYPASSWD), but they
are not listed in the PHP binding docs ? at
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.curl.php

and I seem to get an error while trying to set them.
cURL ERROR: 35: unable to set private key file

It seems like it might be a version issue, I am
running.
curl 7.9.8 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl 7.9.8 (OpenSSL
0.9.6b) (ipv6 enabled)
php 4.2.2

When/what version were these options enabled in the
php binding ?

Thanks Michael