curl-and-php

Re: SSLKEY and SSLKEYPASSWD ?

From: Michael Archer <miar70_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:17:05 -0400 (EDT)

BTW just to be complete, the command line version of
curl is working happily, with the following...

curl --cert cert.crt --key cert.key --pass xxxx
--cacert cert_ca.crt https://urlhost:8443

So it seems to be a php binding issue, I'm using the
following...

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLCERT, 'cert.crt');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CAINFO, 'cert_ca.crt');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLKEY, 'cert.key');
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLKEYPASSWD, 'xxxx');

Any help or advice greatfully received...

Thanks Michael

 --- Michael Archer <miar70_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > Hi,