curl-and-php

curl + OSC + outside session cookie?

From: Chris Puccio <chrisp_at_mxdevelopment.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 23:01:25 -0400

Hi Guys,

I run into something and im not sure what to do here..

I have OSCommerce which is acting as my catalog to my backend product
supplier. They have an order status tool which you submit your email and
password, and it looks up your orders.

The problem im having here is curl is initiated from a page that is included
in OSC, and when connecting to the order status tool, that tool issues a
session cookie.

When the results come back, I get the header already sent error, so im
assuming this is conflicting with the one OSC has already sent. Also, I know
the curl fetching code is fine as iv tried it outside of the OSC pages and it
works fine.

So, is there a way via curl to deny accepting the cookie so I don't get this
error or am i totally off base?

Thanks!!
-c