curl-and-php

Re: curl + OSC + outside session cookie?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 23:03:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Chris Puccio wrote:

> So, is there a way via curl to deny accepting the cookie so I don't get this
> error or am i totally off base?

I'm sorry, I got lost in the explanation.

If you make libcurl deal with incoming cookies by itself, you cannot make it
ignore a particular one of the cookies, no.

But if you receive incoming cookies in a cookiejar and use that in a
subsequent request, you can easily filter that file manually on your own.

You can also decide to not allow curl to handle cookies and do all the cookie
logic on your own.