curl-and-php

How to Download of any RealPlayer(rm, ra, ram and smil) Audio streaming

From: imran khalid <imranlink_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 08:59:48 +0000

Dear Helper,

I am trying to write a PHP script which can Downloads Real Video and Real
Audio Streams via the following protocols:
HTTP,
RTSP,
PNM (TCP),
PNM (HTTP)
and record rm, ra, ram and smil streams in realtime.

((" Download of any RealPlayer(rm, ra, ram and smil) Audio streaming
in a realtime by PHP"))

Can you please help me what Headers i have to pass if i used FOPEN function
or CURL. I have tried by CURL but this does not save audio streams. Please
read details on post http://curl.haxx.se/mail/curlphp-2004-11/0003.html

I have seen a Similar desktop tool Real7ime Converter
http://r7cproj.euro.ru/indexe.htm but this is R7C.exe Programme. I want to
make it in PHP by using CURL or FOPEN functions.

Regards,

Muhammad Imran Khalid
(PHP Web Developer)
imranlink_at_hotmail.com