curl-and-php

SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK

From: Rita Maletzky <Rita_at_easy-soft.biz>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:30:31 -0000

Hi,
solved it in the mean time!! For you records, if you're
interested:
I added these 3 lines (any single one of the wouldn't do!)

curl_setopt ($curlSession, CURLOPT_CAINFO,
"c:\\windows\\system32\\ca-bundle.crt");
curl_setopt ($curlSession, CURLOPT_CAPATH,
"c:\\windows\\system32\\ca-bundle.crt");
curl_setopt ($curlSession, CURL_CA_BUNDLE,
"c:\\windows\\system32\\ca-bundle.crt");

Kind regards,
Rita

Hi,
I'm getting the above error, my ISP has followed all the
guidelines as stated in

"Details on Server SSL Certificates - Peer SSL Certificate
Verification"

from the curl.haxx.se website

I'm still getting this error, what else could be tried,
please?

Thank you very much & kind regards

Rita Maletzky