curl-and-php

Re: Curl w/ SSL Support gives me "undefined reference to `des_set_odd_parity"

From: Bryan Smith <bryan_at_clearskyhosting.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:22:03 -0800

I'm sorry, I am just not getting something here, I'm trying to build from
source cURL right now and keep falling flat on this one. configure seems to
work fine but make doesn't. How do I got about using the same version for
both headers and libs? I'm not doing anything that should be making it use
different ones (that I know of). Sorry I'm somewhat think in the head on
this.

Bryan