curl-and-php

Re: Curl not working on win-XP where is works on linux.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:43:30 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Oren Levi wrote:

>> Are you using the same libcurl versions? If you check what headers that curl
>> sends/receives, can you see any differences?
>
> How do i check the headers sent and recieved ?

The PHP/CURL binding is very limited in that aspect. Use an external tool,
possibly one mentioned here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/relatedtools.html

> I'm pretty sure they are different versions because on the linux i'm running
> php 4.3.10
>
> And 5.0.3 on the XP but just for the heck of it i also checked it on a 2003
> server with php 4.3.7 and it didn't work there either.

Well, I was more interested in the specific libcurl version and not the PHP
version since I have no idea what libcurl versions they bundle with what PHP
versions. Or does anyone know of a table somewhere or similar with that info?