curl-and-php

Re: Curl not working on win-XP where is works on linux.

From: Oren Levi <lowspeed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:26:19 -0500

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:35:35 +0100 (CET), Daniel Stenberg
<daniel-curl_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> Are you using the same libcurl versions? If you check what headers that curl
> sends/receives, can you see any differences?

How do i check the headers sent and recieved ?

I'm pretty sure they are different versions because on the linux i'm
running php 4.3.10

And 5.0.3 on the XP but just for the heck of it i also checked it on
a 2003 server with php 4.3.7 and it didn't work there either.

Anything else i should check ?

Thanks,
Oren.