curl-and-php

Re: curl multi mysteriously returns no data at random times

From: Nayeem Syed <nayeem_at_flightline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 13:14:35 +0000

ok I enabled verbose mode on curl and configured it to send all the logs to a
text file. I seem to be getting a strange phenomena :
curl seem to not be able to reset itself. when i send a curlmulti request to 1
sorce i get a reply.
then i reset curlmulti and send another single request through curlmulti and
this time I get the old request being sent again AND the new one.
the curl logger only has a copy of the first request being sent and the reply
it got. Theres no log of connection being closed. There is no mention of the
2nd communication. In the receiving end I get logs saying that they did get
communicated by me twice.
Apache seems to die itself with a zombie process and the php process gets
killed by apache. I get a segmentation fault 11 logged in the apache log.

Any ideas what this can be about?

nayeem