curl-and-php

Re: Question:

From: JUSTIN SEITZ <justin.seitz_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:38:19 -0600

That's the beauty of CURL my good man. Do some reading about how to use cookie files, return transfer etc.

You'll be up and running in no time flat.

NOTE: before you get frustrated ahead of time, make sure you allow the directory where your cookie file is going to be stored, to be 755 or CURL won't be able to create new cookie files. :)

JS