curl-and-php

Re: Question:

From: Jeff Hatcher <jwhatcher_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:11:53 -0500

First, thanks for your help.
My problem is the inability to assign the cookie back to the browser and
give it control of the application(web site). I understand you can write a
cookie on the server and use it to connect but then you have the overhead of
parsing the site throughout the entire connection.

Am I missing something?

--Reply JS
That's the beauty of CURL my good man. Do some reading about how to use
cookie files, return transfer etc.

You'll be up and running in no time flat.

NOTE: before you get frustrated ahead of time, make sure you allow the
directory where your cookie file is going to be stored, to be 755 or CURL
won't be able to create new cookie files. :)

JS