curl-and-php

Re: EITHER unknown protocol OR error:00000000

From: Andreas Boehmer <andreas_boehmer_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 01:50:13 +0200 (MEST)

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Wed, 25 May 2005, Andreas Boehmer [Addictive Media] wrote:
>
> > This is driving me absolutely mad! I know the URL I am trying to connect
> > works - it works from a different server. It must have something to do
with
> > the particular server I am trying to connect from, but I can't figure
out
> > what it could be.

> Are you really using the same libcurl/OpenSSL versions on both machines?
> Try upgrading to the latest and greatest and see if that doesn't help...

I have checked both machines:

1. It works on this machine:
CURL support enabled
CURL Information libcurl/7.12.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.1.4

2. It does not work on this machine:
CURL support enabled
CURL Information libcurl/7.10.5 OpenSSL/0.9.7b zlib/1.1.4

To be honest, I am not quite sure how to update the libcurl on the second
machine. I am running PHP on a Win2003 Server (IIS). I checked the downloads
section, but all I found was the executable. I presume I am looking for a
php_curl.dll?

Thanks for the help!