curl-and-php

Re: EITHER unknown protocol OR error:00000000

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:21:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Andreas Boehmer wrote:

> 2. It does not work on this machine:
> CURL support enabled
> CURL Information libcurl/7.10.5 OpenSSL/0.9.7b zlib/1.1.4

It doesn't surprise me the least. That is _very_ old.

> To be honest, I am not quite sure how to update the libcurl on the second
> machine. I am running PHP on a Win2003 Server (IIS). I checked the downloads
> section, but all I found was the executable. I presume I am looking for a
> php_curl.dll?

Don't confuse libcurl with PHP/CURL. On the curl site you won't find downloads
for PHP/CURL, but you can find libcurl and curl downloads.

I know very little of the magic involved to get PHP/CURL running on windows so
there's little I can do to help.