curl-and-php

RE: Sorry, I'm a newb, but I can't figure this out.

From: Stephen Heath <steve_at_anashtravel.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:53:43 -0400

Well, the second helped, turns out that although they don't publicize them,
they do have PHP API's, so that will definitely help a lot. However, it is
the first problem I need a bit more help on.

There is only one version of the libcurl.dll on the entire computer, and I
received that as part of the 7.13 download package. The instructions I
followed were just to make a curl directory, run the SSL addon, and then
copy libcurl over to the windows system directory and enable curl in the
php.ini. PhP.ini has no clue about my /curl directory, so I can't see where
it's getting the version number except in libcurl.dll, and I can't see where
to get a newer version of that.