curl-and-php

Re: Sorry, I'm a newb, but I can't figure this out.

From: Colin Petit <colin_at_shot1.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:02:26 -0500

I've noticed phpinfo() can be wrong sometimes on windows. I had
mysql 4.0 installed and it was showing version 3.4 (or something
like that). It drove me crazy wondering how mysql 3.4 was running
until I realized phpinfo() was wrong and mysql 4.0 was being used as
it should be. Could be the same with curl???