curl-and-php

Re: Curl to check bank details

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:46:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Mikael Grön wrote:

> The first run works fine, but second stage gives an internal server error.
> I've tried different referer addresses, like the url from the first run and
> the url my browser holds when I surf to the first stage, but nothing makes
> any difference.

And you used LiveHTTPHeaders to see what your browser sends and then made sure
your curl attempts are as similar as possible?

> What am I doing wrong?

We can't tell since it most likely is some server-end checks/requirements you
fail to meet.

> Is there any way to analyze the authentication methods of a page, and match
> them with curl?

Authentication methods? I don't even see how you pass user and password in
this case, but normally banks don't deal with plain normal http authentication
but instead make you POST to it with user credentials.