curl-and-php

Re: Help interpreting headers

From: David Colter <dolan2go_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 08:10:49 -0800 (PST)

Many thanks to Steve Cook for your reply.

Can anyone offer further assistance regarding Steve's post item 1) if it is a post string, set it as the post string to send to the
 server.

I have tried several iterations of that in the coding to include:

Adding it to the target after a '?'
Sending it with the header in the curl httpheader like ['targetURL'] = "&frmLoginUser=.......y=0"
Sending it in the above from with the value empty. This is what a form analyzer shows.
Including it in the above 2 formats in the curl postfields.
And all the variations of the above.

The script is obviously not sending the correct data at this point. I can see the variations in the returned header. I'm not to the point yet where the referred location and a second different set-cookie value is returned.

Here is the request and response for this page from LiveHTTPheaders;

https://www.aapilots.com/ps_login.asp

POST /ps_login.asp HTTP/1.1
Host: www.aapilots.com
 (this line appears as a level below the Content-Length line)

HTTP/1.x 302 Object moved