curl-and-php

Curl or Java or ??

From: David Colter <dolan2go_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 08:59:43 -0800 (PST)

Many thank for the previous answers. They have help imensely in developing a script to access info from my company's computer. I haven't seen in the documentation where curl will help with this next hurdle. I'm so close I can smell it!

So what to use when it reaches the place where usually I'm entering data through a JRE host terminal emulator. This no longer entails posting or getting pages. There is no refreshing, just sending short keyboard entries and watching the response scroll by. It seems so easy with a browser. Can curl handle this or would I be better served with another language? Scripts have been around for years to handle this. I'd like to stay within PHP/CURL.

I really appreciate the assistance with learning curl.

David Colter