curl-and-php

RE: Splitting header and body and reliably detecting the ole http return code...

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 23:18:09 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007, Drew Weaver wrote:

> Yeah, as I mentioned I tried getting that to work and I couldn't.

Please don't top-post. Now we can't see at all what you refer to here. I read
a mention of a concept you described, but I didn't describe that concept. I
replied with a different way that should be less error-prone.

> And for a 20 line script that solution just seemed pretty complex.

Which solution? The one I offered? Well if so, the correct fix would rather be
to make the PHP/CURL binding support something that separates them. (Not that
I agree that my solution was more complex...)