curl-and-php

RE: Splitting header and body and reliably detecting the ole http return code...

From: Drew Weaver <drew.weaver_at_thenap.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 17:41:34 -0500

---Which solution? The one I offered? Well if so, the correct fix would rather be
to make the PHP/CURL binding support something that separates them. (Not that
I agree that my solution was more complex...)

--
If you know off hand, how does cURL separate the body/header after it pulls down the content? If it does not use \r\n\r\n to determine where the header and body are separated.
-Drew