curl-and-php

Re: Problem with redirection

From: Werner Hofer <whofer_at_dplanet.ch>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:06:54 +0100

Hi

Thank you for your answer.
I get the header (HTTP/1.1 302 Found Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:20:17 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) PHP/5.2.3...........),
but i can not see the content of the page itselfs.

When i analyse the header, a part of the header information is following:
.....location:
http://www.holidayandmore.de/index.asp?Agentur=50376&AgentID=20316
and this seems to be ok! When i paste this information into the addressline
of the browser, i will get the desired content.

The option for the redirection is set: curl_setopt($ch,
CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);

..... but it does not work !!!!!!!!

Thank you for your help. Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Joedi