curl-and-php

Re: post login (Stephen Pynenburg)

From: Ryan Houseman <housemanyoung_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:08:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks. I did add the cookie option and the submit is an image which I think is the coordinates in the imagemap, but still got the same result. I'm guessing the initial error is the page not loading correctly.
I installed firebug and turns out when displaying the page via php/curl, there are javascript errors for that site. The page loads fine when accessing through the normal browser.

addImageEntry is not defined --> error for a gif
addImageEntry is not defined --> another image
addImageEntry is not defired --> image

also previously got mouseover errors

I know curl/php interface doesnt support javascript; as a beginner using cURL, probably beyond my scope.
I've heard you can program your script to emulate the javascript to make it work.
I think I'm just going to have to try the automated login with javascript (once I learn it that is...).
But if you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears.

Thanks a lot!
 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99