curl-and-php

Re: post login (Stephen Pynenburg)

From: Stephen Pynenburg <spynenburg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:57:14 -0400

I'm no expert myself, but I don't think JavaScript should cause it to just
not work.
I went to the page you mentioned - something I noticed is that the login
form is set to
<form ... action="/security/dologin.do">
So, you actually might want to try posting your username and login to that
page, as it's the processing page. The index page likely doesn't accept POST
at all.

Let me know,
Stephen