curl-and-php

Re: curl_multi_exec() limited to 213 requests?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:28:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Ryan Parman wrote:

> There are no Apache errors, there are no cURL errors, and I have
> error_reporting(E_ALL) set on my test page with XDebug installed.

Eh, that code doesn't check for errors returned by curl_multi_add_handle() nor
does it deal with the possible errors each individual handle can return or
return codes from curl_multi_exec().

I'd say the limit you probably hit is number of simultaneously open file
descriptors that your process is allowed to use. libcurl's multi interface has
been used to do >50000 simulaneous parallell transfers, there is no fixed
limit.