curl-and-php

need to use ssl or sending wrong data from post?

From: ryan pal <ryanpal_at_mail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:42:47 -0500

good evening everyone,

as i continue my progress through the previous issue. it seems there are
not redirects taking place but rather new popup windows. i'm unable to
determine if i'm just sending incomplete data or if i should be using
SSL. the error says:

----
====
Object not found!
=================
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring
page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page
about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
---------
localhost
07/09/08 21:31:37
Apache/2.2.6 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8e
mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.4
---------
im using "curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_REFERER, $ref); "   in which im using
the same url that i get from firefox live http header plugin.  the
message above is telling me its wrong, however, if i look further below i
see some info about SSL.  this leads to the question if i'm not sending
enough data or if i should be using SSL within my script.
anyone want to shed light on issue #3 of the week?
thanks!
--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses