curl-and-php

505 error from Amazon FPS

From: Dan \ <heron_at_xnapid.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 18:04:14 -0600

I'm trying to use curl in php to interact with Amazon's Flexible Payment
Service. I keep getting a 505 error (HTTP version not supported) as the
only response. I've gathered that Amazon's web service servers return a
505 if the request is malformed (e.g. for Amazon S3, if there is an
extra space between the target uri and the http version for a GET request).

My question is, is there a way to get the exact request string sent by
curl? I've tried using curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HEADER_OUT, true) but
curl_getinfo($curl, CURLINFO_HEADER_OUT) still returns a blank string...

Thanks,
Dan "Heron" Myers