curl-and-php

Re: Linux Curl PHP problem

From: DreamSight <webmaster_at_dreamsight.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:18:02 +0100

Hi Mark
            did PHPINFO and also "php -m" and is not installed yet when i
use yum to install i get:

.......... tried yum install curl
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * etc.
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
Package curl-7.15.5-2.1.el5_3.4.i386 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

......... then tried yum install php-curl
[root@]# yum install php-curl
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * etc.
base | 1.1 kB 00:00
updates | 951 B 00:00
addons | 951 B 00:00
extras | 1.1 kB 00:00
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package php-curl available.