curl-and-php

Re: Linux Curl PHP problem

From: Stephen Pynenburg <spynenburg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:43:09 -0400

which flavor of Linux would you recommend? i.e. CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora,
Slackware, Debian! I thought of getting CentOS (Again) because it is on my
server machine but if there is something better or recommended I will try
that.

Considering you're new to Linux, I would recommend OpenSUSE or Ubuntu, as
they are both very user-friendly.
-Stephen