curl-and-php

trick websites into thinking curl script has javascript?

From: andrew burman <convert2online_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:37:08 +1100

Hi

How to trick websites into thinking that my php curl script has javascript capabilities?

Because when reading some web pages with curl it will get redirected to a page stating there is no javascript so I can't read the the correct content like a normal browser.

perhaps I could stop the redirect? but that means I would have to mark certain websites that do this, is there another way?

Thanks

Andrew