curl-and-php

RE: trick websites into thinking curl script has javascript?

From: YupLounge website analyse en optimalisatie <info_at_yuplounge.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:00:37 +0100

First of all you have to read the headers carefully. A server can't see if
you have javascript enabled or not.

Second step is to read all the information send by the server and the
response. Using javascriptyou have to read the javascript files and
translate them. But some can be very hard to translate, so a javascript
interpreter is needed. Firefox can be used for that.

How to? Google is your friend.

Luck

willem

  _____