Live Stream RTSP + CURL PHP

From: Leandro Pedrosa <leandro.pedrosa_at_prolins.com.br>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 12:16:17 -0300

This is my first time I went into the mailing list.

I wonder how do I transmit the live stream from the camera ip through the
curl using php...

I used this code below, but do not know if it is correct.

$ ch = curl_init ();

curl_setopt ($ ch, CURLOPT_URL, rtsp: / / ip: 554/video1 ");
curl_setopt ($ ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, false);
curl_setopt ($ ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "user: psw");
curl_setopt ($ ch, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_BASIC);
$ output = curl_exec ($ ch);
$ info = curl_getinfo ($ ch);
curl_close ($ ch);

Because I need to transmit the live stream without the user enters the user
and the password of the camera.

If you can help me, thank you very much.

Att,

Leandro Pedrosa Rodrigues

Programador

Prolins