curl-and-php

Re: a curl meetup at Fosdem

From: Dshah <divxtamana_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:07:19 +0300

Hello Sir, i would like to point a very big feature which i can achieve with
repeating loops but i wish it could be implemented in libcurl library,

Q:what's the most important stuff libcurk still lacks?
A: if i have to process let's assume 100 sites to post my thread on a
vbulletin based site, i am sending it as a batch of 10 sites in multi curl,
each site have to process 3 requests, first it process login page, then
process open thread and third process post thread for those 10 sites using
multi curl, when those 10 sites are finished it move to next 10.

I wish if you can add a feature so we can send those 3 requests at same time
(login,open thread page to get security tokens, post thread) so we can build
those 3 requests in one execution. it will save a lot of time and make it
more multithreaded.

Thanks you for reading.
Regards