curl-and-php

Re: a curl meetup at Fosdem

From: Dshah <divxtamana_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 00:06:50 +0300

Thank you very much sir for your kind reply,

I am sure you are very busy but your 1 minute can solve my puzzle which i am
struggling from last 6 months, here is an example of class i am using,

it is processing X sites at one time, so if i have 25 sites in $postsites
array and i set $maxSitesToProcess to 10, it will open call1 to 10 sites,
then call2 to open thread and then call3 to post on 10 sites, i cant find
any solution to this to request those 3 calls in one layer and limit sites
to process in one loop, i asked some other developers and they said i cant
so that's why i requested you this feature. here is my class with example at
last lines:

 http://webbuilderstudio.com/Post.php.txt

Thanks again for reading my msg, i am glad i was able to contact you sir,
you name will remain in history :)

Best Regards