curl-and-php

RE: Controlling curl_multi connection pool

From: JT R <jtr8032_at_outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 22:28:09 +0000

> But why? You'll just risk to get a reduced connection re-use but never get an
> improved connection re-use ratio.

I have a situation where I need to connect to a host through a proxy on one connection and directly on the other. The trick is that I need to keep track of which connection is via proxy and which one is direct. I'd be willing to risk slightly slower speeds to achieve this, but with curl multi randomly assigning connections to easy handles, that doesn't seem possible...