curl-and-php

SSL Version

From: David Colter <dolan2go_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 13:02:02 -0500

When did CURLOPT_SSLVERSION become available?

I ask this, because looking to the PHP documentation at http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-setopt.php I don't see it listed in the parameters: Option. Last week, I spent 2 days looking for the cause of a script failing suddenly with error code 28 and message: SSL connection timeout. User notes mention this option two times.

Since I do not know the details of this option, and if someone can provide notes, I will submit to php.net for addition to the documentation. Specifics are: Set Value To description and Notes like available since versions.

Should you know of any other missing Option parameters, please include in reply.

David