curl / Mailing Lists / curl-and-php / Single Mail

curl-and-php

Re: who can write a php-script using curl

From: Thomas Schmiedl <thomas.schmiedl_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 22:46:50 +0200

The ts-videos and the m3u8-playlist from skyline-webcams are also
downloadable via 'http', but the m3u8-playlist contains always
'https'-links. I tested with a small php-script (see attachment) in
xampp for windows. The issue is, the stream is playable in vlc-player
only on the first start. When I stop playing and restart playing, it
doesn't work (also when refreshing the query-string
(...live.m3u8?a=query-string)).

Other hls-streams can be stopped and played without problems with this
php-script.

Thanks, Thomas