curl / Mailing Lists / curl-and-php / Single Mail

curl-and-php

How to correctly handle CA bundle update?

From: luis jury <zeui16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:05:58 -0400

Hi guys,

The last week there was a change in the CA bundle, so, we had to update the
bundle on our servers (we use guzzle). We lost some time between the change
in the certificate and when we knew we had some processes failing because
of this.

I was wondering, what would be the correct way to handle what I describe
here?. I had used `update-ca-certificates` in my building scripts before to
avoid problems with the change of the bundle, but it doesn't feels good.