curl-and-python

RE: Function to retrieve mulltiple URLs asyncrously

From: Kjetil Jacobsen <kjetilja_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:16:50 +0100

ok, then perhaps that's the source of the problem the original poster
encountered (as the code that was posted had a select call with a timeout).

i'll change the select call to require a timeout to be set, and update the
example and test code in pycurl to use this.

curl_multi_timeout will surely be handy, in the meanwhile a 1.0 sounds like
a good number to use :)

        - kjetil