curl-and-python

Re: want to maintain pycurl?

From: Wim Lewis <wiml_at_omnigroup.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 14:19:27 -0800

On 5 Mar 2012, at 1:44 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> There doesn't seem to be anyone still taking care of pycurl these days and it would be good to at least merge patches and collect examples from contributors etc methinks.

I don't have the spare time to really take up maintainership, but if no one else wants to do that, I'd be happy to put it through one or two release cycles, check for easily addresses bugs, integrate the backlog of patches[1], and generally pick the low-hanging fruit.

[1] Full disclosure: A couple of them are mine, that I've been wishing were in the official distribution :)