curl-and-python

Re: want to maintain pycurl?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 23:34:47 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 5 Mar 2012, Wim Lewis wrote:

> I don't have the spare time to really take up maintainership, but if no one
> else wants to do that, I'd be happy to put it through one or two release
> cycles, check for easily addresses bugs, integrate the backlog of
> patches[1], and generally pick the low-hanging fruit.

Sounds like a great start to me!

If you tell me your sourceforge user name off-list I'll add you as admin for
the pycurl sourceforge project, and then you'll get commit rights and access
to edit the web pages etc.

If there are others who'd like to help Wim out, please don't be shy, I'm sure
having more people involved is a good idea!