curl-and-python

Development of pycurl reborn release - Need c/curl developers

From: Utsav Sabharwal <tashywashysachy_at_live.in>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 00:40:57 +0530

Need Support! Need developers! Need ideas!
As suggested by the community the new pycurl should be very similar to libcurl and should be version independent.

This is possible if we rewrite the python/c api. Here, the c code must expose all the features of curl to python. At the python side, we can write the required code to use this api fully.

I am good at python but bad in C. Thus, there is a DESPERATE need of one or more coders who understand curl source code well and can write this C part of C/ptyhon API. The c part should be able expose all functions of curl irrespective of the libcurl version.

Please contribute.. .

@Daniel: What say?

d_r_a_G_o_s