Re: setting your own boundary?

From: Nick Gimbrone <Nicholas.Gimbrone_at_Comcast.Net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 08:55:13 -0400

> How about making a session in libcurl site which contains some 'extra'
I'd respond the reason is that such a seciton proves nothing about the value of
such optional support... many of us do not build from source... and don't want
to build from source... as we have other tasks to accomplish rather than chasing
down an optional piece of support (that if we had only known about it by virtue
of it being in the base) we would have benefited from! If it is worth doing (and
in this case I do think that it is), then it is worth doing right and making
available in the main line (not some hidden obscure side-spur).
Peace -njg

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net