CPAN.org

From: lupusdacicus <lupusdacicus_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:03:36 -0800

Have you ever thpught of making libcurl available on the public perl network
?
I wasn't able to get libcurl installed on windows, oviously I am doing
something wrong and I guess I am in a dead end. I wrote to ActiveState and
asked them if they can include libcurl on their PPD database, which would
simplify a lot the intallation of the module on Active state free perl
client for windows. And I was told that they have a robot that take the
modules from cpan.org, so what my questions are:

1- Can you include libcurl (perl interface) on cpan.org ?
2- Can you contact Active State and see if you can get them to include
libcurl in their PPD database (that anyone can access like "install
Curl::Easy", which is all needed to be done to download and install a module
from their database)?

Respectfully,
Nick.