Access to server certificate or verify callback?

From: Scott Cantor <cantor.2_at_osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:44:56 -0400

For more complex processing scenarios, it would be really useful to be able to obtain a copy of the server's SSL certificate when
making an HTTPS connection. Alternatively, being able to provide an OpenSSL callback verify callback to override the default
processing would be another way of accomplishing something similar.

Is that something that could be added to the code? If it would expedite things, I could probably provide a patch to do one of these.

At this point, I either have to have one of those options, or will probably end up stealing code out of libcurl and using it
stand-alone, but I like the library, so I thought it might be more productive to add it in.

-- Scott